Chloe’s Favorite Chicago Brands for Mothers Day
Here at Bestowal, we don’t just curate gifts for your businesses and branding needs. We also LOVE us some local brands and are always a wealth of knowledge when it comes to elevated gift giving in our own backyard.
Here are some of Chloe’s top picks for this Mother’s Day:
1. Maria Pinto: We love this powerful artist and Chicagoan. She makes the best clothes for travel because they don't wrinkle. Our go-to would be the Stella dress for work or the Neela 2 Pant for going out.
2. MD Aesthetics + Dermatology: Dr. Martínez-Díaz is located in the same building as Bestowal's new HQ and he is an expert in the use of Sculptra® Aesthetic for facial and body aesthetic enhancement. Our skin has NEVER looked better than when we see him for treatments. He has also become a great friend!
3. Steve's Flower Market: This has been Chloe's Go to spot for parties, dinners, birthdays and special occasions. Her favorite flower for Mother's Day is hydrangeas.
4. Moon Rabbit Acupuncture: This gem in the city might be Chloe's ultimate escape on a Tuesday. The massage therapists are not only amazing but their ability to spend time learning your needs and body are amazing.
5. Jayson Home: You never know what treasures I will find at Jayson Home. It might be something for our coffee table ... or an entire coffee table! You can always find a great accessory there for Mother's Day like a coffee table book, vase or vintage find.
6. FARE: We love these two young women who met working at Gibson's and now have the most amazing super healthy brand of food. We die for their Super Seed Mix that we put on our salad + Pistachio Crumble that is amazing over ice cream!